Friday, January 25, 2008

Road Trip!!

My friend Holly Spilsbury tied the not at the end of December in San diego (below). So my childhood friends and I decided to take a very quick, 30 hour, road trip to San Diego to see it all take place. It was so much fun!!! My friends have told my numerous times how much fun a girl-friend road trip is, and now I know why. I HIGHLY recommend it. It was such a blast and we are better friends for spending 12+ hours in the car.
The wedding was wonderful and I do have to say that the San Diego temple is so unique and special. The reception was gorgeous as it was in La Jolla on the beach. Very fun. I am so proud of Holly and hope that she and Spencer have a very happy life together. (My friends above are Kyla (Miller) Dutcher, Tiffany (Wilken) Moser, Jamie (Wold) Snow, and me.)

2 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I'm glad you had fun and that Brandon survived those crazy couple days without you!

Shauna said...

I was just blog hopping, and noticed your friends with Jamie Snow...she was involved with Easter Pageant when I was for a couple years! She is too cute!