Thursday, July 17, 2008

My little stud!!

Parker participated in a tri-athalon at the YMCA! We had a long talk before hand about doing your best and having fun. Although, I was secretly wanting him to finish first by a long shot. (I'm a little competetive.) Parker is also very competetive and I knew that he didn't need any pressure from his parents. He started the race swimming 2 laps in the pool, biking a mile, and running a half mile. He finished a strong 2nd out of 22 kids! Needless to say that I am beeming with pride that he tried SO hard. And that he did SO well. Parker before the race. He was number 10!
Here he is biking 1 mile on a stationary bike. It was a tough task putting shoes on wet feet.
Placing 2nd. So awesome!!

3 comments:

Everton Family said...

Parker is truely the cutest kid! I can't believe you didn't mention this when we were togther. What a great accomplishment! Way to go Parker!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

What a STUD!!!

jacque said...

Way to go Parker! What a competitor--he takes after his mom and dad for sure! ;)