Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!!


It was Brandon's Birthday last week. We had so much fun partying all weekend. It was his big 30, birthday!! The kids and I spoiled him with an all day birthday affair and then made him a authentic Argentine dinner. Ellie and Parker both dressed up and served him restaurant style. Not sure how the food tasted, but we enjoyed pretending to be in Argentina.
Here's the Flan I made!!! That's right I MADE FLAN!!! Needless to say, it was gorgeous and very delicious. I am very proud of my accomplishment. :)
The next day our close friends helped me surprise Brandon with a night at Sunsplash water park!! We had a great time playing like teenagers. We later went out to IHOP and had some yummy pancakes. Thanks everyone for making this birthday GREAT!!

8 comments:

Wendi and Eric said...

Happy belated 30th Birthday Brandon. Sounds like you celebrated the occasion with a bang. And wow, girl you made a flan. Impressive! Brandon’s a lucky guy.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

What a fun day, you are so creative! I want to try some your flan, I give you an A+ for presentation!
Sunsplash is such a good idea, I havent been there for ages!!!

jacque said...

Props to you on the flan! You are much more endeavorous than I! :) Thanks for including us on the birthday festivities--so fun!

Kristal said...

Can I have that flan recipe? We love flan and I can never find a good recipe. Happy birthday, Brandon!

. said...

Wow!
Looks like a lot of fun!
You guys have such a cute family!

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

iloveitsew said...

Dear Jessica, I'm not surprised you don't answer Dad's calls. You have been a very busy girl. Love the blog and the pictures. Dad and Mother

iloveitsew said...

Buck's MTC address
Elder Buck Nolan Giles
Mexico Merida Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah 84004

Unknown said...

Hola Brandon, my name is Carlos Rodriguez (fuiste mi ultimo compaƱeroen la mision) I just want to say hi and let you know that this Sunday may 31st we are going to have a virtual meeting with President Thomas and Sister Thomas at 6 pm (mountain) let me know if you want to participate. Abrazos amigo!!!