Monday, September 15, 2008

It's finally here!!


As many of you know, I train in the Martial Arts. Well, after 6 years I am up to test for my 2nd degree Black Belt. I have worked really hard this last year to make sure that I know all my material. There is great expectations for a student when approaching their degree test so I hope that I am able to live up to the bar that has been set. Truthfully, I am SO nervous, I truly hope I represent well. If you are interested in attending click here. I will let you all know how it turns out. Thanks . . .

6 comments:

Kristal said...

How exciting! I'm sure you will be awesome and will get top marks (do you ever not?)!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Good luck girl, I know you'll do awesome!!

Everton Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how talented you are! Good luck. You're hot...that's all that matters! :)

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

You go girl!!! Good luck!!!

Jammin' said...

Wish I could be there, again:) I know you know your stuff. You are prepared, girl. Now, go kick some boo-tay!

Jones Family said...

Hi Jessica, it's Heather Jones! I found your blog through Kristals. Good luck on your test, I am sure you will do GREAT! Alyssa and I were just talking about you this morning (as we were attempting to work out for the tri-athalon) and I was telling her how impressive your martial arts skills are. She had no idea! I basically just warned her to never mess with you or she would regret it!