Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Take me out to the ball game"

Papa, my MOST generous father-in-law, gave us four tickets to the Dbacks game this earlier this month. (as you can see I am catching up!) Anyway, Brandon and I took Parker and Ellie to the BOB, oh wait, the CHASE Field. We went early so we could watch batting practice. And to Parker's elation, he caught a BALL!!! Ellie is waiting for hers. After batting practice we went upstairs to see the new "kids play place". This really is SO cool. They can play on slides or practice hitting baseballs with coach pitch or a pitching machine. Ellie and Parker had a GREAT time.

After the 5th inning or so we decided to head home and get some ICE CREAM!! YUM!



1 comment:

Kristal said...

That looks like so much fun. Love Parker is wearing his RMALL shirt.

And I'm jealous of your fireplace. It was so nice at the RS Christmas party/dinner last year.