Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A very interesting discovery!!



While I was cruising through Target one day I saw this Neutrogena makeup remover and was interested to see how it compared to the Mary Kay makeup remover (which I love and can't live without). I was surprised to discover that I couldn't tell the difference between the two. I even looked it up on http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com/ and found they were identical in numbers (both are a 4, by the way). But, there was something that was different about them. Mary kay's makeup remover is 3.75 fl oz. for $14 and Neutrogena's is 5.5 fl oz. for $6. Go check it out and tell me what you think. I am very relieved to know that there is life after Mary Kay. :) Chow.

3 comments:

. said...

"Life after Mary Kay" (???)

Are you not doing that anymore?
Whoa.
Update me on what's going on in your life!

:-)

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Thanks for the heads up, I will be looking for it!

Jammin' said...

Thank you so much. I love that Mary Kay stuff, too. Yeah, I can get the same stuff for cheaper.