Monday, March 3, 2008

My birthday!

I just celebrated my 29th birthday and had a great time. This has to be one of my favorite birthdays. My sweet little family did a great job. We went sledding in the morning and then Brandon took me out to dinner and to a movie. I loved being with my family and doing some fun things. Here are some pictures of one of my favorite days. Picture of all of us in the snow. The kids had fun sledding. Our final run was with all four of us, to make a long story short, it was our fastest run of the day and Ellie ended up crying. We were pretty much done after that. Isn't that a cute snowman.

Parker had a blast. His first run he biffed it and has a nice scratch on his cheek to prove it.
This was Ellie's favorite place to be, although we did convince her to sled a time or two.

Brandon took me to Benihana's for dinner. We had a great time watching our chef and eating the great food. Afterwards we went and saw u23d. That was so cool! I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

. said...

YAY!

Happy Birthday!!

Jammin' said...

Um, what a gorgeous family! It looked like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you had a great birthday, Jess. You always have such great pictures!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I miss you guys, seeing pics makes me sad but only one more month until we get to play. I hope you had a great Birthday, so glad the family made it special for you!

Heather Humphreys said...

happy birthday jess!!! thanks for the fun lunch date today!! you are such a fun friend! hh