Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Mario Brothers

Ellie has informed me that she has children. Their names are . . . yep, Mario and Luigi. :) Luigi is the oldest, he's 5 and Mario is 3. Luigi goes to school with Parker while Mario goes with Ellie. Mario had a birthday the other day and Parker and Ellie were making cupcakes in her kitchen for him. I get such a kick out of her "pretend" play. I can tell she wants to be big so badly, the silver lining in all if this is that she is eager to help around the house. She eargly unloads the dishwasher, sets the table, helps me cook, does the laundry, washes windows, and feeds taylor. I love having a "little" helper around. We will have to see how long Mario and Luigi stays with us.

3 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

That is so funny that of all imaginary friends she chose Mario and Luigi, she cracks me up. That is good for her to have an imagination like that, just wait until she blames everything she does on her imaginary friends!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Ellie is such a cute little girl. I love her so much. I am sure she is such a help around the house.

♥ Natalie said...

What a cute little helper! Maybe you could assign extra chores for Mario and Luigi, and have her "help" them with their chores... sounds like a good idea to me - that way, Ellie would do 3 x's the work and you could relax! j/k Elisa also has an imaginary friend that just started playing at our house last week. She takes her friend on tours of our house and tell her all about everything. It's funny!