Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tay's first campout!!


On friday, Brandon and I went to Camp Lo Mia for a Scout Training. It was Brandon's and Tay's first Camp Lo Mia experience. We stayed in a cabin with 4 other couples, needless to say, it was a HORRIBLE night. Tay cried a lot and so she and I ended up in the Tahoe. I was SO grateful when the sun came up. Besides the sleeping arrangements, we had a good time. We got to know the Stake leadership and some couples in the ward. Plus, I got to hang with the spouse. Not too shabby. I took these pics of tay on Saturday and couldn't resist showing them to you all. Peace out.

4 comments:

jacque said...

She looks so dang cute! I miss not getting to put the beanies on with such warm weather!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

She looks so cute! She is changing so much every day, I can't wait to see that little munchkin!!!

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

Wow.. where do i start? that child is the cutest thing in the world! i want her. ha! she is such a sweetheart!

Walters Family said...

She is such a cutie!! You have such cute, cute kids! I have not seen her in person yet... maybe at Christmas. That Ellee is a doll! She has so much personality that just explodes out. That is exciting that she is doing gymnastics. How much fun your kids must be!