Sunday, November 4, 2007

Parker lost another tooth!!!

Parker lost his second tooth!! This time he lost his tooth at school. He told me that he went to the nurses office and he pulled it out himself! What a brave little boy. :) He was reluctant to put his tooth under his pillow that night, because he wanted to show his friends his tooth. I also found out that in his prayers that night he prayed really hard that the tooth fairy wouldn't come and get his tooth. She didn't and he was able to keep it one more day. He was ready to hand over the tooth the next night.

3 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

That is so hilarious he wanted to keep it, I love him. I guess at that age it's a good show and tell!!!

jessi said...

I'm not sure his friends really wanted to see it.

Max and Beverly said...

What a faith promoting experience....