Monday, June 2, 2008

All that Glitters is Gold!

Ellie had her dance recital over the weekend. She danced to two numbers "Babyface" and "Teddy Bear". One was tap and the other ballet. She has been SO excited to dance on stage and to wear her adorable costume. (yea, ask how adorable it was to my wallet?) She did such a great job. She knew all the dance moves and sang so we could hear her. I'm not sure how she can be so confident at such a young age. We had such a great time watching her. Good job, gorgeous! Ellie and her dad right before the concert.
Ellie waiting back stage.

4 comments:

Heather Humphreys said...

I love the pics of Ellie in her costume! So cute! Congrats on the dance recital and preschool moving-up! Lots of great things going on with you guys these days!!

Lauren Porter said...

Is there a head under that bow? Sorry that was a total Papa comment!! Cant wait to see the video!!

Max and Beverly said...

I didn't know when this was!!! I would like to know about things for the kids. Dad and would like to come for them.....please..mom

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

Hey it was so good to see you the other day! You mentioned that you would like to see my art. My web site is rememberwhoyou-r.com and I have an art blog that is lauriescreations.blogspot.com I thought you oldest daughter looked like you until I saw the pictures of you husband:) You have a darling family! Laurie Milliron