Sunday, June 1, 2008

I really liked it!

Okay, I have to tell you all that I just finished the book The Host! I know there has been some skepticism as to whether or not this was going to be good, too much si-fi, and even a little creepy. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. You won't find Edward here, but that's okay. I found it entertaining, exciting, intense, and deep. If you are a Stephenie Meyer fan I think you will really enjoy this book, and if you are not you may fall in love with her ability to paint vivid pictures of the scenes in the book.

4 comments:

Krissa said...

I LOVED this book too...I liked it so much because it was unpredictable. I can not wait for the other books in this series to come out!

Jammin' said...

Okay, okay. I'll get on it. I am one of those skeptics. But if you say it's good, it must be.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Ok I started it the other day while I was in the hosptial for my amnio and the first two chapters were hard to get through. I have heard several people say it gets a lot better if you can get through that part so I plan on continuing on. I love her as a writer and have faith she wont let me down. It encourages me to hear you liked it so much!

jessi said...

I have heard it is slow in the begining as well, but I never felt that way. I think I was WAY to interested in what was going on in the begining to be bored. It doesn't take much to entertain my simple mind. :)