Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where has the time gone?



I can not believe that Tay is one years old!!! I still think of her as my tiny baby. We had such a fun day with her. We woke her up by singing "Happy Birthday" and she got to open a couple of presents. Later that day we had a family swim party. Everyone turned out to see Tay eat all that cake and of course open her presents.

She truly has been an angel in our house and we are looking forward to getting to know her spunky personality. Love you Tay!!

5 comments:

RocketBox Boy said...

Now I found you! I am so glad you tracked me down. I can not believe how beautiful your children are and how much Elli looks exactly like you! She has your exact smile. Amazing. So fun to see what you and your cute family have been up too. I had no idea you were doing Martial Arts. Way cool woman! A mom of three now! Fun, Fun! We miss everyone in AZ, but we are having a blast in OR. Hope you keep in touch.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Wish I could of been at the party, looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe she is one now, where does the time go?

Walters Family said...

Wow!! I can't believe that she is already ONE!! Man, time sure flies by. She sure is a cutie!
Love you guys!

Everton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Everton Family said...

Jess,
Oh my gosh you have a darling family! I found your blog through Lindsay Levi's blog. Her family is in our ward. Your little Ellie looks just like you did when you were younger. I have a daughter named Ellie too, she's about the same age (4). I have wondered for years how you were doing, it's been way to long. I just made my blog private, so email me your email address & I'll invite ya. jill.everton@cox.net You look amazing!!! You haven't aged a bit.
-Jill Everton(Peterson)