Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lizard update!

I am very proud to announce that the Lizard is free!! That's right while I was tucking Ellie into bed I lifted her pillow off the ground and there he was, hiding under it's fluffiness. Of course, I reacted and sent him under the bed. Parker, trying to be a hero, ran in and started to move the bed so I could get it. Well, this time I wanted to be prepared if he decided to run (the lizard that is). So we went and got the bucket from the garage. After much convincing, we got the lizard to come out. I place the bucket over him, slid a board underneath, and flipped it over. We took him outside and set him free. I can sleep easy knowing he is gone and I saved it's life. *sigh*

3 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

You go girl! I am a little bummed I wont have an extra visitor next time I come to visit. Maybe you could arrange another one for me!

Lauren Porter said...

Thank you for saving the lizards life. I am sure his mother is very grateful. I wonder what Brandon would have done if he was home? Maybe gotten the bat!

Jammin' said...

I, too breathe a sigh of relief. AAHHH. Although I have to ask, wasn't it a little freaky to find our fine scaley friend under your babies pillow? Yeah, me too. Good work my brave sister:)