Monday, September 24, 2007

My Mom!

My sister-in-law did this cute Q & A with her 3 year old so I decided to do something similar with Parker and Ellie.

My Mom's name: Jessica (ellie) Jessica (parker)

My Mom's favorite food: Soup (e), pasta (p) (parker was way closer than ellie)

She looks prettiest when: she has clothes on (e, should I be offended?), when she goes out to dinner (p) (so sweet)

Her favorite place is: Costco (e, pretty close), Sprouts (p)

My Mom does not like it when I: hit (e, she's right), push her (p) (doesn't happen often)

My mom is always: Nice (e), happy (p) (no, i did not pay them to say this.)

She cooks the best: cheeseburgers (e)(that's more like dad), Stir fry (p) (I do cook up a mean batch of stir fry)

She loves me because: i'm so cute (e, very true), so cute (p, they must be related)

Her favorite store is: Costco (e)(she's right, I love it there), Bashas (p, not sure where he got this)

Her favortie tv show is: Dirty Jobs (p, quilty as charged)

4 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

So cute, your kids had great answers. I haven't tried your stir fry yet, have some ready when I come!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

So cute, they are pretty good with their answers! Now I want to hear what they have to say about their dad.

♥ Natalie said...

Jessica - the Mom who always has it together! Your family is growing and growing up so quickly! (This is Natalie Evans, by the way.) Saw your name on Steph's blog. Don't remember us you say? Check us out at ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . Marc says to tell Brandon "hi" for him also. You and your family are beautiful.

♥ Natalie said...

Have to say how much I love the show, "Dirty Jobs" also! Marc always teases me that I am in love with the host, is it Mike Rowe? because I like watching it so much.