Friday, September 7, 2007

Taylor's blessing.

We blessed Taylor on Sunday. Though I sometimes don't understand the fuss that is created over the "blessing", I do admit that it is a special time. I love the idea that my child starts life off with not only a blessing from her Heavenly Father, but her earthly father as well. She looked so sweet in her dress of white. I am grateful for her and pray that she will be protected as she enters this world. I am also grateful to our family who supported us that day. It is always nice to get together.

6 comments:

. said...

She has such pretty eyes! Did you take this picture? I like.

jessi said...

Thanks, she is a very pretty girl. Yes, I did take this picture. I am enjoying taking pics of her. Hope you guys are doing well. Your blog is so creative. Good job. Oh, I want those book shelves by the way. What do you charge?

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Oh my gosh Jess I love that picture so much, it's beautiful. You have to blow that one up in your house. I am going to print it off and put it up on my fridge, I love it. I am sad I missed it but glad it went so well!

jessi said...

I'm glad you like the picture. I can't wait to see how Skye can make it better. Hope all is well.

Jammin' said...

How darling is she? She is just adorable. I love this site and all of the fun photos you have on it. It makes feel not quite so far away. Lots of love!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

So cute. Her dress so pretty. I want to see more pictures of her in her dress. Glad it went well and sad we were out town but you know we love you guys.