Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Time Has Come!!

Well, the day has finally arrived!! Parker lost his very first tooth! He was eating a grilled cheese sandwhich (on very dry bread, i might add) and he came running into our room telling us his tooth was gone. We asked where it was and he wasn't quite sure. So, with the tooth missing we concluded that he had swallowed it. Oops! What were we going to leave for the tooth fairy, you ask? I note from Parker, signed by one of his parents (can't have kids writing notes to the TF at random), and wait for the monetary deposit. I am proud to say that it worked. The TF accepted his note and he was compensated nicely for it. I personally feel that it is a little strange to have a son old enough to be loosing teeth. My, time goes by fast.

2 comments:

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Yeah Parker! I want to know how much money his tooth fairy brings. I bet it was more than our tooth fairy!
I'm a little disguisted at the thought of swallowing your tooth. That might hurt coming out!!!!

jessi said...

How big do you think his teeth are? :)